Can’t see the above video? Click this link to watch or you can read the transcript.
In this video interview, Larry Cox, PhD, Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship and director of the new entrepreneurship program at the Graziadio School of Business and Management, discusses how smart entrepreneurs take advantage of low opportunity and material costs during a recession and why creativity and idea generation are the most important factors to entrepreneurial success.
Questions for Dr. Cox
- What should entrepreneurs be doing differently during a recession?
- Why is creativity so important to entrepreneurship?
- Any tips on how to generate new business ideas?
- What other factors are important to entrepreneurship?
- What is the optimal balance between creative, out-of-the box thinking and solid research and financials?
Related in the GBR
More than Money: Audio interview with social entrepreneur Mark Albion, PhD by Danielle L. Scott
Servicing the Software Industry (SaaS): 7 New Rules for the Software Business by Kyle C. Murphy, MBA
Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate for the Entrepreneur by Alphonse Lordo, MBA, and Michael Kinsman, CPA, PhD
Women Entrepreneurs in Japan by Charla Griffy-Brown, PhD, and Noriko Oakland