About the GBR Journal
The Graziadio Business Review (GBR) is an online journal that delivers relevant business information and analysis for business, government, and non-profit managers. Since 1998, the GBR has been providing practical information on dealing with business situations and problems. GBR authors translate the latest academic research and analysis into practical applications for business. Articles feature an applied focus and usually answer the “So what?” question.
We are a publication of the Graziadio School of Business and Management of Pepperdine University, which is accredited by AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The GBR has partnered with EBSCO Publishing to make new issues available through EBSCO Online, one of the leading search platforms for full-text online research databases in institutions worldwide. The GBR is also featured in Cabell’s Online Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management.
The Graziadio Business Review is a CASE 2006 Silver Award winner.
Permission to Reprint
Permission is not required for:
Printing a single hard copy for personal or private use; Reprinting copies for distribution to students for classroom use.
Permission to reprint is conditional upon the following provisions:
- Please contact the editor by mail, fax, or email for written permission to reprint or link to any article on the gbr.pepperdine.edu Website. Include a description of the publication or Website or the manner in which the material will be reprinted or distributed.
- Copyright credit must include the following:
- This article is copyrighted and has been reprinted with permission from Pepperdine University.
- Graziadio Business Review Blog, [date]
- Complete Web address for article [starting with http://gbr.pepperdine.edu/]
- The material must not be altered so as to misrepresent the original content.
- A complimentary copy of the reprinted material, whether in single article, journal, magazine, book form, other media, etc., must be sent to the GBR office for the author(s) of the GBR article; or the Web address of the reprint must be forwarded to the editor.