- Timely: The more relevant your topic to current events, the more hits you will receive.
- Valuable: Entries should promote knowledge, add insight, and provide valuable links to your readers.
- Concise: Every blog entry doesn’t need to be a 600-word essay. You can post photos, videos, links, PDFs, or anything that you think adds value to the blog and your readers.
- Regular: We aim for one new blog post a week. Consistently putting out quality content will keep readers returning and over time it will help build a community.
- Engaging: The blog offers a little room for personality! Let yours shine through. And don’t forget to solicit feedback!
Not sure what to blog about?
- Write about what you are passionate about – your field! Your passion will come through in your writing and make it engaging, no matter how technical or specific the topic.
- Your research. Give us a sneak peek of what you are working on.
- Current events, and how they relate to business practitioners.
- A narrative about a personal experience and how it relates to any topic in business/management.
- Your in-class Eureka! moments
How to Get Started
E-mail me at Audra.Quinn@pepperdine.edu to let me know a basic idea, format and timeframe in which you would like to publish.
Submit any necessary text – A Word document is great, but even text in the body of an e-mail will do! Also, send images or let me know what type of image you’d like to include.
I will do any necessary editing for GBR style purposes and post the blog under your name.