Click on the links below to read the latest articles from the GBR:
Where Do Older Workers Go?
Employment options for older workers continue to evolve and public opinions of older workers vary substantially by country. These differences reflect a range of choices that businesses can learn from and use to realign their value and cost relationships for older workers.
Servicing the Software Industry (SaaS)
Supplier Diversity and Competitive Advantage: New Opportunities in Emerging Domestic Markets
The Last 100 Feet of the Supply Chain
IT-Enabled Information Transparency: A Strategic Approach
Creating Wealth in Low Income Communities
The Book Corner
The Book Corner has instituted a new five-star rating system.
- The New Human Capital Strategy by Bradley W. Hall, PhD
- Save Now or Die Trying by Mark Bruno
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Flight Plan: The Real Secret of Success by Brian Tracy
- The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google by Nicholas Carr
- Myself and Other More Important Matters by Charles Handy
- Creating A World Without Poverty by Muhammad Yunus
- Persuasion IQ: The 10 Skills You Need to Get Exactly What You Want by Kurt W. Mortensen
- Supercapitalism: The Transformation of Business, Democracy, and Everyday Life by Robert B. Reich
- Followership: How Followers Are Creating Change and Changing Leaders by Barbara Kellerman
- The Leadership Advantage: How the Best Companies Are Developing Their Talent to Pave the Way for Future Success by Robert M. Fulmer and Jared L. Bleak
- The Appreciative Inquiry Handbook, 2nd Edition by David L. Cooperrider, Diana Whitney, and Jacqueline M. Stavros