Can’t see the above video? Click this link to watch.
Questions for Mr. Iritani
1. During your 30-year career, you’ve done just about everything a banker can do. And your current responsibilities reflect that diversity. Tell us about the units you manage under the “Specialty Banking” umbrella, and how do they fit in with the rest of City National Bank?
2. Businesses seem to be stuck at a crossroads between the recession and a muddled recovery that promises to keep everyone guessing. What can we expect from here?
3. One of your responsibilities is to manage City National’s international banking activities. Looking back, what made this economic downturn so “globally” contagious?
4. Explain Global Supply Chain Finance.
5. What do you see on the horizon for international trade in the state of California?