VIDEO: The Latest Trends in the Capital Markets with John K. Paglia

Wednesday, January 25th, 2012

Can’t see this video? Click here to view it in a separate page.

In this video, John K. Paglia, PhD, Associate Professor of Finance at the Graziadio School of Business and Management, shares the first public release of his research findings from the Pepperdine Private Capital Markets Project at the 1st Annual Southern California Capital Expo, hosted by The Association for Corporate Growth, Orange County Chapter on November 10, 2011. Based on the surveys from the “Capital Markets Report” and “California Small Business Supplement Report,” Dr. Paglia offers new insights into the latest trends in capital markets.

In this excerpt, Dr. Paglia answers the question, “What is the Status of Privately-Held Businesses as of Fall 2011,” citing his latest research, which includes new data on the current state of financing for privately-held businesses.

Be sure to check out the full-length video, “The Latest Trends in Capital Markets with John K. Paglia,” as well as “The Latest Trends in Capital Markets with a Panel of Financial Experts.”

Topic: Finance, Videos
Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Laura Young

April 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I have been an entrepreneur all my life. I started, bootstrapped and sold several companies over the years. I made money on some and I lost money on some. Last year I started One Year Auction website. I never looked for angel investors or VCs but I want to give it a try now. I applied to be on ABC’s Shark Tank TV show. You can vote for my One Year Auction startup on http://sharktankzone.com and hopefully I will make it into Shark Tank season 4. Wish me luck!